I’m a free-lance sound designer - I make musics and sound FX.
Having a game designer background, I can also challenge your game’s sound design.
I use Reaper, Audacity and ELIAS (Unity plug-in for interactive musics).
If you need some musics / sound FX for your game (or for a video, event…) please feel free to contact me.
Here are some musics I did for reference.
(Just click a picture to launch the corresponding music)
Enter the marshy world of the bayou, with its muddy water and strange wildlife. I added SFX to this Banjo-Kazooie inspired music to make it feel livelier.
I can also create sound effects.
Click here to see Splatoon's single player trailer on which I added my own sound effects.
Splatoon is a game for Wii U developped by Nintendo, I have no affiliation with Nintendo whatsoever - I made this video only for the sake of the exercise.
Sphorest is a game protoype I made on Unity – you can play it here.
Alternatively, here is a video of the game.
The game uses interactive music – also, I made all sound FX from scratch.
Open the spoiler below for more details on music / SFX and walkthrough.
Spoiler - Additional infos
The music is interactive – some instruments will be added as you progress, some others will disappear… you'll be able to hear the following themes, smoothly transitioning:
- Title screen
- Research phase (4 parts)
- No orb found
- 1 orb found
- 2 orbs found
- All orbs found
There are also tracks being added / being louder as you approach specific objects:
- an additional melody is added when on the right path for one of the puzzles
- the background noise is being louder as you approach the altar
- an additional track is added when you are near an orb
Here is a list of the sounds used in Sphorest:
- Move sounds: moving the avatar, turning around, colliding with the trees
- Progressing in a puzzle / Collecting a key
- Others: Teleporter cinematic, entering or restarting the game
Sphorest is a puzzle-game in which you have to find how to get out of an infinite forest. In order to do so, you need to resolve 3 puzzles:
- Some pair of trees are brighter than the others, acting like “arks”. These arks form a path you need to follow to find a first orb.
- A flute melody can be heard in the game – follow it to find the second orb. Also, the wind blows in the direction you need to follow.
- Look for a firefly and follow it to find the last orb. If you can't find it, look at the luminescent flowers around, as their unique leaf always point to the firefly.
Once you have the three orbs, a teleporter will appear near the altar. Enter it to go outside of the “Sphorest”. From then, just hold the up arrow key for some seconds to get your avatar away of the planet – the avatar is now free to wander form planet to planet, the game is finished.
- I like playing piano and making video game music covers.
- I sometimes make voxel art using MagicaVoxel, 'cause it's fun.
- I worked on this project on my last year at Supinfogame as a game designer / programmer, if you're curious.
Before venturing into the realms of sound design, I had some experience as a game designer. Please find my full CV here.